Baked Pork Chops With Apples And Onions
Baked Pork Chops with Apples and Onions | FoodRecipe.us – Don’t let the cold disturb your relaxing winter time, warm up with some pork chops menu. You can use slow cooker to make this dish, they’re very simple and yet delicious. You also don’t need to go outside and hit the grill to make this yummy recipe. A grill pan or indoor electric grill will work, it’s all about the love, you know. Also don’t miss our latest Baked pork chops in cream of mushroom soup recipe. Feel free to change the recipe that suit your taste, This is a recipe for 4 chops, have a nice try!
Baked Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 1 Hour
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 2 apples – peeled, cored, and sliced into rings
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, and arrange in a medium oven safe skillet. Top pork chops with onions, sweet potatoes, and apples. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Season with 2 teaspoons pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cover, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until sweet potatoes are tender and pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
*some useful notes: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier..
And that’s all for today’s recipe about easy Baked pork chops with apples and onions, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.