Meatloaf Glaze Without Brown Sugar Recipe
EasySlowRecipes.com | Meatloaf Glaze Without Brown Sugar Recipe – Normaly people make Meatloaf glaze with brown sugar, but today we’r going share recipe about making meatloaft glazq without brown sugar. I have some unique intrest for some recipes that bring something new, just not like other normal recipes. While I was surfing the internet last night I found a recipe about meatloaf glaze without brown sugar. Hmm, it’s seems pretty intresting for a meatloaf glaze topic. So EasySlowRecipes.com today gonna have ashort review about this Meatloaf glaze without brown sugar recipes and share it with all of you.
It’s so quick and easy!!! The result was very moist and tasty. You guys can add up 1/4 cup of pancake syrup exchange the use of brown sugar glaze for meatloaf *(if you just want to use something like brown sugar). Hope this can be one of your best recipes for dinner next time.
Meatloaf Glaze Without Brown Sugar
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 60 Minutes
- 1 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Heat oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook onion, celery and pepper until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Ketchup. Remove pan from heat and divide sauce mixture in half.
- Combine one half of the sauce with ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix gently.
- Pat mixture into a lightly greased meatloaf pan. Bake for 1 hour or until an instant-read thermometer reaches 165° F.
- Rest meatloaf for 5 minutes. Reheat the reserved sauce mixture. Slice meatloaf and serve with sauce.
*some useful notes: You can use onion powder in place of the onion, if you prefer..
And that’s all for today’s recipe about all recipes brown sugar meatloaf, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.