Herb Style Garlic Butter Spaghetti
FoodRecipe.us | Herb Style Garlic Buter Spaghetti – Hey friends, another recipe which I will talk about today is the style of Herb spaghetti garlic butter. It might looks like a normal garlic spaghetti at the outside but it’s really an amazing dish that u can add into your favorite menu for dinner next time. It’s easy to cook and just in no time your special spaghetti is perfect, All you have to do is boil up some pasta and sauté your garlic-butter-herb. Once that’s ready, just toss in your pasta and some fresh greens. That’s it. It’s easy, quick, and comforting in any kind of weather! Have you tried our tasty Chicken Pot Pie Recipe with Potatoes, if you’re looking for chicken recipe, i recommended you to test Chicken Pot Pie Recipe with Potatoes.
Herb Style Garlic Buter Spaghetti
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1 lb. whole wheat spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons butter + more for serving
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large bunch basil, chopped
- 1 large bunch baby spinach, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese for topping
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter together in a large nonstick skillet over medium low heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to burn or over-brown the garlic because it will taste bitter.
- Chop the spinach and basil (I had about 5 cups total – it reduces quite a bit as it wilts) into small bite-sized pieces and add to the skillet, stirring for just a minute or two to get the greens softened slightly. Season with salt.
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet (or vice versa depending on pan size) and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well to combine and let it all rest for a few minutes to stick together a bit.
- Serve with an additional pat of butter and/or fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
*some useful notes: For the leftovers, I added a can of roughly chopped fire-roasted whole tomatoes and about ½ cup of vegetable broth and simmered for an additional 10 minutes. The noodles were thick and saucy and loaded with vegetables. So good!
And that’s all for today’s recipe about spaghetti, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.