Easy Margarita Recipe With Triple Sec
Easy Margarita Recipe With Triple Sec | Typically Mom is often a wine or champagne drinker, but during summer, she also loves a great margarita with Mexican food. My pops stood a well-versed margarita recipe that he’d always make and they’re her favorite. She was kind enough to express the recipe beside me – I made it for friends, and they also loved it. One of these even said, “Possibly the best margarita I have ever had. No joke. Something being said to a family event recipes vs. Pinterest recipes!!!” I’d been pleased to see all of my buddies enjoying this concoction.
Margarita Recipe With Triple Sec
Mom being kind enough to consider images from the recipe my pops taped inside of the liquor cabinet. He familiar with use Mr. & Mrs.T Margarita mix, but then Costco stopped selling it so he soon started utilizing their Kirkland Signature Classic Lime Margarita mix. The Tequila? Well, another item an find at Costco, Hornitos Reposado Tequila.
- 12 ounces Kirkland Non-Alcoholic Premium Margarita Mix
- 6 ounces Hornitos Reposado Tequila
- 4 ounces Triple Sec
- 4 ounces orange juice
- Sliced limes (for garnish)
- Combine the different ingredients to a pitcher, stir to combine. If desired (never made by my mom…..or dad – no salt for their margarita rims!) wet the rim belonging to the glass and dip in salt. Fill margarita glasses full with crushed ice. Add margarita mixture and garnish which has a slice of lime.
- certainly hope that you are attempting this recipe for margaritas, it is certainly a favourite for Mom! Any time you do, kindly visit this post and then leave a comment giving me your opinions!