Maple Salmon Marinade Recipe
Maple Salmon Marinade Recipe – FoodRecipe.us | The sweet-sour marinade is cooked down to a syrupy glaze that’s brushed on the salmon as it cooks. The citrus and maple flavors would also be tasty with pork. Garnish fillets with orange slices, if desired. So, we gonna sharing about this very taste fish recipe. for those who like salmon fish then this maple salmon marinade recipe page not wrong. maple salmon allrecipes
While I was looking for new maple dishes to try I came across a recipe for maple salmon at allrecipes.com. The recipe immediately dropped my attention as it reminded me of my all time favorite salmon dish, salmon teriyaki. maple pecan crusted salmon . This maple salmon is very similar to the salmon teriyaki that both marinated in a sweet and salty sauce and then fried until just cooked. In fact, I used maple syrup as sweetener in teriyaki sauce instead of sugar before this recipe seemed pretty natural to me. One of the best things about salmon recipes like this is that they make it so easy to make. You just marinate the salmon for 20 or so minutes and then grill for a few minutes. So little effort for such a great reward! The maple salmon was outstanding! The sweet and salty sauce went really well with the moist and juicy salmon that seemed to melt in your mouth. I like the way the maple taste worked in this dish. I will definitely do this again! maple glazed salmon
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove fish from bag, reserving the marinade. Pour marinade into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 5 minutes).
- Place fish on grill rack or pan coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with marinade. Remove fish from grill; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Thankyou for reading this article! If you’re success to try this at home, please comment below 🙂