Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Wings And Thighs
FoodRecipe.us | Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Wings and Thighs Recipes – Chicken Teriyaki, you all may know this name from Japanese cuisine, but Teriyaki not the name of the sauce but rather a cooking method used in Japanese cuisine. Grilled fish or meat basted with sauce for a nice shine and sweet taste, or it can be cooked and mixed with the sauce in a frying pan. But today’s I’m not going to talk about that kind of teriyaki. We are going to make western Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Wings and Thighs tonight with simple ingredients. This sweet and spicy tenderloin chicken is very tasty! Try to adding more or different types of chili peppers spicy chicken teriyaki version.
Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Wings and Thighs
Preparation time Cook time
30 Minutes 1 Hour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 skinless chicken thighs / breast / wings
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper.
- Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
*some useful notes: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier!
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Oven Baked Chicken, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home. Thankyou..